Thursday 22 October 2009

Workshop week!

Ahhh really tired now.. just finished my last workshop..consist of alot of concentration! They took me back to the stuff i did in my art and design foundation course, but i really enjoyed goin back to the more art side of things. I learnt many different ways to experiment around with media and think i am going to carry on with some tonight at home. As i need to create 20 final pieces i am happy with and to a higher standard. Lots of work to do :-(
Next week should also give me lots more work to choose from for my final pieces at we hav got a work out of studio week i best get some work done!
The workshops were there to help us create the skill in using appropriate media to communicate the style and mood you want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment